Bus Tickets Jungfraujoch
Travel quickly and comfortably to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe! The Jungfrau Bus offers a direct bus service from Zurich Airport as well as the main railway stations in Zurich and Lucerne to Grindelwald, from where you can experience an exciting and unforgettable day trip to the Jungfraujoch.
Timetable 1 June to 31 October 2017
|OUTBOUND JOURNEY||RETURN JOURNEY|
|Zurich Airport departure||08.00||Grindelwald station departure||17.30|
|Zurich main station (Sihlquai) from departure||08.30||Lucerne main station (Inseli Park) arrival||19.00|
|Lucerne main station (Inseli Park) departure||09.45||Zurich main station (Sihlquai) arrival||20.00|
|Grindelwald station arrival||11.30||Zurich Airport arrival||20.30|
PricesFrom Zurich Airport and Zurich main station
|Adults||CHF 229.00 per person|
|Children (6-15 years)||CHF 114.50 per person|
From Lucerne main station
|Adults||CHF 219.00 per person|
|Children (6-15 years)||CHF 109.50 per person|
General information on the Jungfrau bus
- The offer includes a return trip according to the timetable, including an excursion to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe.
- The return trip from Grindelwald can also be booked for another day. The excursion to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe is only possible on the day of arrival.
- You will be accompanied from Grindelwald to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe and back by a tour guide from Jungfrau Railways.
- During your day trip, your baggage can be kept free of charge in the luggage compartment of the bus.
- Seats are limited to 50 persons per trip.
- No additional discounts possible. All travel incentives such as the Half Fare Card, the GA, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Travel Pass, Eurail Pass, junior and grandchild card are not valid on the Jungfrau bus.