Dear Sir or Madam,
Since you have accessed this page on our website, you are probably interested in Jungfrau Railways and the shares of the Jungfrau Railway Holding AG. That is great news. We will be happy to provide you with information.
Shares in Jungfraubahn Holding AG (JBH), code 1787578, are traded on the Swiss Stock Exchange SIX. If you should decide to make a purchase, you can process the transaction through your bank. Please arrange the shares to be registered in the share register.
JBH shares are no longer physically issued, but issued as uncertificated securities. If you want to buy shares you will need a custody account at a bank. Please keep this in mind if you want to give away our shares. The recipient must also have a custody account.
What can our shareholders expect from us?
- You will be informed three times a year with a personal letter about the business.
- On our website you will find current information about our company.
- You will receive an invitation to the General Meeting with refreshments afterwards, which takes place in May.
- Shareholders will receive once a year, in February, a so-called shareholder offer. The idea behind this is that our shareholders can get to know all the railways belonging to our company. So every year we issue a voucher for one of our excursions. Only those who are registered in the share register on the deadline day may be considered for the shareholder offer. The data is collected annually, on 18 February . Anyone not registered in the share register on the deadline date must wait a year.
- Shareholders can buy our calendar at a preferential price.
- Since the establishment of the Jungfraubahn Holding AG each year a dividend has been distributed.
We would be happy to welcome you as a shareholder and enter you in the share register.